Visiting Permit
Writer
afie
Date
2018-03-19
Read
Dear CHA Team,

Hai CHA Team!

First of all, let me introduce myself, my name is afie from Indonesia. Currently I'm studying about architecture, semester 6 at Diponegoro University (Semarang City, Central Java, Indonesia).

Well, to be honest I’ve to say that I'm very impressed with the traditional buildings in Seoul. This semester holiday, I had the opportunity to do a "group tour" to explore more about architecture to other country, so me and my friends chose to go to Korea this year! And absolutely, me and my friends are planning to go to the Gyeongbokgung Palace and Deoksugung Palace! Maybe we'll go on July 2018 by the way :)

There, we’d like to observe how’s the history of both of them and how did you keep their authenticity in this modern terms. And for sure we want to learn in detail how's the architecture, and also the structure of the palaces. And by the way, you know that we're so far away, Indonesia, and if we want to go to Korea we need to apply a visa.

So, I just want to ask you, is it okay if we do this observation or do we need a letter for it? And if you don’t mind, may I ask you that could you give us some kind of "invitation letter" for us? As long as you know, if we apply by attaching your invitation letter, it'll make easier for us to get the visa at the embassy.

Thank you very much for your attention, looking forward to your best answer!
Have a nice day! :)

Best Regards,
--
afie.