Q&A

Thank you for your English service
Writer
Earl
Date
2011-05-03
Read
Dear, concerned.

Thank you for all the effort you have made to let foreigners know Korean culture. As a reader of your articles on our history, I am grateful as much as all Korean natives would be. I, however, want to report the infinitesimal errors I came across while browsing around in the network bulletin boards.

Overlooking the East Sea far ahead beyond the mountain ridges from the southeastern tip of the Korean Peninsula, Seokguram stands as a proud testimony to Korea's brilliant tradition of classical Buddhist sculpture. A small but noble pantheon of divinities symbolizing Buddhist philosophy and aestheticism, the eighth-century cave temple is a structure of sublime beauty culminating religious belief, science and fine arts which flowered in the golden age of Asian art. Seokguram is located near the tummit of Mt. Tohamsan, east of the historic city of Gyeongju, capital of the Silla Kingdom (57B.C.-A.D.935).

tummit -> summit
arts -> arts,

the shrine testifies to the enthusiasm and sacrifice of early Korean monk pilgrims who risked their lives to experience firsthand the exotic traditions of their faith in the faroff land of India. Buddhist grottos are generally believed to have originated in ancient India.

faroff -> far off

Sincerely,
Earl Hahn