home >FAQ

Q&A

Changdeokgung Palace
Writer
Hailey Park
Date
2015-04-21
Read
May I know whether we can explore the palace buildings without joining a guided tour. Can photographs be taken?

If I join the 10.30am general tour, will I be in time to join the 11.30am secret garden tour?

I understand that the some parts of the secret garden tour requires walking up a steep incline. If the tour is too strenuous, can I leave the tour group to return to the palace buildings?

Thank you.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for your concern,

From your inquiries, first of all, there are two ways of touring the royal palaces - touring with the guide programs offered by the organization and without. We operate the individual palace website so please enter in and check the program information including time, fee, curating, and etc.)

Secondly, you can take a photo only for personal keepings. On the other hand, you should obtain the permission in advance.

Third, esp. visiting the secret garden is where the reservation is required. Please visit the website and make your own reservation.

here are web addresses>>>

Jongmyo Shrine : jm.cha.go.kr
Changdeokgung Palace : www.cdg.go.kr
Changgyeonggung Palace : cgg.cha.go.kr
Gyeongbokgung Palace : www.royalpalace.go.kr
Deoksugung Palace : www.deoksugung.go.kr

I hope it was helpful for your visiting. Thank you.