|Area||Period||Tickets Sales||Opening Hours|
Palace Building Area
|February-May / September-October||09:00 - 17:00||09:00 - 18:00|
|June - August||09:00 - 17:30||09:00 - 18:30|
|November-January||09:00 - 16:30||09:00 - 17:30|
|Secret Garden||March-May / September-October||09:00 - 16:00||10:00 - 17:30|
|June - August||09:00 - 16:30||10:00 - 18:00|
|February / November||09:00 - 15:30||10:00 - 17:00|
|December-January||09:00 - 15:00||10:00 - 16:30|
|* Closed on Monday|
(10 persons or more)
Building Areas Only)
|Adult (age 19~64)||3,000 won||2,400 won|
|Youth (age 7~18)||1,500 won||1,200 won|
* Free admission for palace building area
- Children(aged 6 and below)
- Seniors(aged 65 and over)
- Those wearing a Hanbok
- Culture Day (the last Wednesday of every month)
* Requires Valid ID card for free tickets
|Secret Garden||Adult (age 19~64)||5,000 won||5,000 won|
|Adult (age 65 or over)||5,000 won||5,000 won|
|Youth (age 7~18)||2,500 won||2,500 won|
* Free admission: children aged 6 and below
* Guided tours only (Takes 90min)
* Requires Valid ID card for discount tickets
* Group discount is not available
* With the purchase of a Royal Palace Pass, admission for 4 palaces and Jongmyo Shrine is valid within three months.
** 4 palaces : Gyeongbokgung Palace, Changdeokgung Palace, Changgyeonggung Palace and Deoksugung Palace
※ Note: Admission to the Secret Garden is limited to 100 people per session (On-line reservations of 50 people, on-site purchases of 50 people on a first-come, first-served basis). Therefore, Royal Palace Pass holders are also required to exchange the Secret Garden voucher for a valid ticket before entering the Secret Garden.
Palace Building Area
|English||January - December||10:15, 13:15|
|Secret Garden||English||February - November||10:30, 11:30
|December - January||10:30, 11:30
|Japanese||January - December||13:30|
|Chinese||January - December||12:30|
※ Secret Garden Note :
* Visitors to the Secret Garden are required to join a guided tour.
* Online or on-site reservations (on a first-come, first served basis) are required for the Secret Garden tour.
* The tour time and course are subject to change depending on unforeseeable circumstances.
For more detailed information, please visit http://eng.cdg.go.kr/main/main.htm