2018-0418We invite you to the 4th Royal Cult...
The 4th Royal Culture Festival will take place from April 28 through May 6 at Gyeongbokgung, Changdeokgung, Changgyeonggung, and D...
2018-0206Free or Discounted Admission to Roy...
To celebrate Korean New Year holiday (Feb. 15~18, 2018), the Cultural Heritage Administration offers free entry to Royal Palaces a...
UNESCO WORLD HERITAGE
- Changdeokgung Palace
- Deoksugung Palace
- Changgyeonggung Palace
- Gyeongbokgung Palace
- Gyeonghuigung Palace
- East Nine Royal Tombs, Guri
- Gwangneung Royal Tomb, Namyangju
- Hongneung and Yureung Royal Tombs, Namyangju
- Sareung Royal Tomb, Namyangju
- Taereung and Gangneung Royal Tombs, Seoul
- Jeongneung Royal Tomb, Seoul
- Heolleung and Illeung Royal Tombs, Seoul
- Yungneung and Geolleung Royal Tombs, Hwaseong
- Uireung RoyalTomb, Seoul
- Seolleung and Jeongneung Royal Tombs, Seoul
- West Five Royal Tombs, Goyang
- West Three Royal Tombs, Goyang
- Jangneung Royal Tomb, Gimpo
- Three Royal Tombs, Paju
- Olleung Royal Tomb, Yangju