2019-0225Special Events Marking the Centenni...
The Cultural Heritage Administration holds a variety of special events marking the 100th anniversary of the March First Independen...
2019-0130Free Entrance During the Lunar New ...
In celebration of the lunar New Year’s Day, the Cultural Heritage Administration opens the royal palaces and tombs as well as the ...
UNESCO WORLD HERITAGE
- Changdeokgung Palace
- Deoksugung Palace
- Changgyeonggung Palace
- Gyeongbokgung Palace
- Gyeonghuigung Palace
- East Nine Royal Tombs, Guri
- Gwangneung Royal Tomb, Namyangju
- Hongneung and Yureung Royal Tombs, Namyangju
- Sareung Royal Tomb, Namyangju
- Taereung and Gangneung Royal Tombs, Seoul
- Jeongneung Royal Tomb, Seoul
- Heolleung and Illeung Royal Tombs, Seoul
- Yungneung and Geolleung Royal Tombs, Hwaseong
- Uireung RoyalTomb, Seoul
- Seolleung and Jeongneung Royal Tombs, Seoul
- West Five Royal Tombs, Goyang
- West Three Royal Tombs, Goyang
- Jangneung Royal Tomb, Gimpo
- Three Royal Tombs, Paju
- Olleung Royal Tomb, Yangju