|Period||Opening Hours||Last Admission|
|January through February||09:00 - 17:00||16:00|
|March through May||09:00 - 18:00||17:00|
|June through August||09:00 - 18:30||17:30|
|September through October||09:00 - 18:00||17:00|
|November through December||09:00 - 17:00||16:00|
|* Closed on Tuesdays|
|Type||Individual||Group (10 persons or more)|
|Adults (age 19~64)||3,000 won||2,400 won|
|Youth (age 7~18)||1,500 won||1,200 won|
* Free: children (aged 6 and below), seniors (aged 65 and over), those wearing a Hanbok, Culture Day (the last Wednesday of every month)
* With the purchase of a Royal Palace Pass, admission for 4 palaces and Jongmyo Shrine is valid within three months.
** 4 palaces: Gyeongbokgung Palace, Changdeokgung Palace, Changgyeonggung Palace and Deoksugung Palace
|English||11:00, 13:30, 15:30||
* Tours last approximately one hour or one hour and thirty minutes.
* Groups of 10 or more must make a reservation in advance.
* The total number of participants in a group is limited to 30.
|Japanese||10:00, 12:30, 14:30|
|Chinese||10:30, 13:00, 15:00|
|For more detailed information, please visit http://www.royalpalace.go.kr|